Practical estate planning
If you are planning your estate, you should work with an experienced estate planning attorney like Tim to help you find practical solutions to carry out your plan. Typically, these involve a will or trust, powers of attorney, and directives.
Tim will help you consider your options and make the right decision for you and your family.
A unique Texas-based estate planning attorney
You can rely on Tim to provide relevant and practical advice so you can feel secure about your future plans.
He will listen to your concerns and end goals and will create a custom-tailored estate plan and strategy for your unique situation. Although he is based in Houston, Tim regularly serves as a legal partner for individuals and businesses throughout Texas, including Austin and Dallas.
Common Estate Planning Strategies
- General Power of Attorney
- Directive to Physician and Family
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Declaration of Guardian Before Need Arises
- Declaration of Guardian for my Children
- Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Appointment for Disposition of Remains